The success of your organization depends on how well you design your website. Many sites attract numerous users, just with their graphic designing skills. Graphic designing is a fundamental step to attract users to your website where you can have plenty of chances to convert them to regular visitors. Here are the top seven effective graphic design tips that will help you to achieve your desired dream.
- 1. Unique design: The design you choose should be an exclusive design which should be different from other sites. Add some creativity to design unique site which attracts more customers. There are thousands of sites online, make a difference to stand out from the crowd. Use impressive topography, concept, colors fonts, formatting, headers and backgrounds.
- 2. Easy navigation: Easy navigation is very important. Your site should guide your visitors without troubling them in learning navigation. Arrange your navigation buttons at the top of the homepage to make it easier for users. Arrange different categories on the right side of the layout to make it convenient for the visitors.
- 3. Content sharing on social media: Social media is the best way to promote your site. Build a social media friendly site. Users should share posts which are available in your site with social networking sites like Facebook or Twitter. You can achieve this by designing your site with social bookmarking. It is a simple way to build strong relationship with the users.
- 4. Colour scheme: You should choose the right colour scheme to make it appealing for the visitors. Don’t consider involving loud and bright colours. Make use of gradient colour instead of hard colour.
- 5. Fonts: Certain fonts are best suited for web pages and certain fonts are best used for print, as the user resolution varies. You should adopt certain font styles which will suit your site needs. Make sure that you choose right fonts and sizes for your site. Topography is very important aspect of a website.
- 6. Logos and titles: You can create an impressive and catchy site with attractive title and logos. Rather than placing on the corners of the site, you can bring difference by placing in the middle of the site.
- Arrange your site in the centre of the browser: It will create a user-friendly experience for the web users. You can achieve this by CSS and HTML. Try to decrease the animated content which may hamper the speed of your site. Make use of white space available in your site to add some innovative designs.
If you want to get more benefits, you can hire a web designer who can help you design an attractive website. If you are using your credit card to pay his fees, make sure that it is insured with payment protection insurance. If you are unable pay monthly credit card instalments due to sudden job loss or disability, PPI will pay your monthly premiums. For any further doubts or queries, you can contact PPI claims companies